A dozen high-profile arrests have been made in the latest child sex sting that includes a politician, doctor, high-ranking attorney and an army colonel.Florida Police conducted the operation that targetted pedophiles that were preying on children for sex, with FDLE special agent Mark Perez, saying in a statement to the press; “If you prey on our children, we will find you and arrest you”
World Tribune reports:
Crokin noted some of the major arrests that have been made since Trump took office:
- On Jan. 27 authorities arrested 42 in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.
- On Jan. 29 authorities announced that 474 were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation and 28 sexually exploited children were rescued.
- 178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in a sting that operated in January until Super Bowl Sunday.
- On Feb. 14 the Polk County sheriff announced that 42 were arrested in Florida in child pornography-related cases.
- Meanwhile, as the major media “ignored these historical arrests, they have zeroed in on casting conservative icon Milo Yiannopoulos as a monster,” Crokin wrote.
- They claim he supports pedophilia based on comments he made in a video year ago. The reality is Milo was a victim of child sex abuse, and although he did joke about his abuse in an interview, he in no way promotes pedophilia.
“The irony of all this is that the left and MSM have been the biggest proponents of pedophilia. Salon has published articles attempting to normalize pedophilia; however, to maintain their faux outrage over Milo, they deleted them.”
Crokin continued: “The face of the very fake news network CNN, Jake Tapper, fired off several tweets condemning Milo. For example, he tweeted: ‘My friend, a survivor of sex trafficking: Milo straight up defended abusing 13 yr, old boys… Please don’t let that be normalized’
“If Tapper is so concerned with sex trafficking, why in the world hasn’t he covered the massive sex trafficking arrests that have taken place since Trump took office? It seems he, and many in the leftist media, are only concerned with sex trafficking if it can be used to destroy a conservative,” Crokin wrote.
The “good news,” Crokin noted, “is that we have a president who genuinely does care about children and he’s vowed to make solving the human trafficking epidemic a priority.
“The recent pedophile arrests are just the tip of the iceberg and, whether Tapper and his ilk in the MSM like it or not, this story will eventually get so big that they will be forced to cover this horrific epidemic that has plagued our country for too damn long.”