Former Obama secretary of labor, communist illegal alien advocate Tom Perez, was elected to be the new chair of the Democratic National Election (DNC) on Saturday. His first act was to name second-place finisher, anti-Semitic Muslim Brotherhood stooge Keith Ellison as vice chair.
— Archive: Tom Perez (@SecTomPerez) May 26, 2014
Here are ten key facts about radical progressive leftist Tom Perez that you may not know:
- Tom Perez supports Islamic Sharia Law in America which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Perez had his own Hillary Clinton-like email scandal, secretly using a private email account to do government business while at the Department of Labor. Perez “likely violated both the spirit and letter of the Federal Records Act” by using his private email to hide what he was doing from federal officials, according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Tom Perez radically supports amnesty for illegal aliens and is anti-border enforcement. “Bringing 11 million undocumented workers out of the shadows and on a path to citizenship will give them access to higher wages and greater economic opportunity,” he said on October 29, 2013.
- Perez is a racist who fought to expand alleged hate crimes, which he characterizes as a predominantly white-on-black phenomenon. He believes that if minorities commit more crimes, it is only because they are discriminated against. He calls it “disparate impact.“
- In 2012, while at the Obama Justice Department before becoming labor secretary in 2013, Perez sued Jacksonville, Florida, because black firefighter applicants got lower test scores on exams than white applicants. Perez believes that written tests for firefighters and police officers is somehow discriminatory.
- Perez had the radical view that the DOJ’s Civil Rights Division’s mission was to help those “living in the shadows” (helping illegal aliens). Perez believes that applicants to certain professions should be given preference based on skin colors other than white.
- Perez is a big proponent of foreigners in America illegally receiving in-state tuition discounts.
- A lifelong bureaucrat, Tom Perez was deputy assistant attorney general for civil rights under Democrat president and serial woman abuser Bill Clinton. Perez worked under nutjob Janet Reno.
- Perez was previously president of Casa de Maryland, a communist front group and a notorious advocacy group for illegal aliens funded by George Soros and socialist madman Hugo Chavez. (Big donors to Casa de Maryland include Soros’s Foundation to Promote Open Society –$270,000 since 2010– National Council of La Raza –$70,000 since 2004– and two government-supported entities, Neighborhood Reinvestment Corp. –$40,000 since 2011– and Maryland Legal Services Corp. –$630,203 since 2005.)
- Perez is a proponent of “Critical Legal Studies,” which is a legal theory derived from anti-American Marxism.
Of course, Tom Perez was being described by Democrats as a “moderate” in the race to become the head of the DNC. As you can see, Perez is not a “mainstream Democrat,” if such a thing even exists anymore. The game was to put Louis Farrakhan supporter Keith Ellison as his opponent to make Perez look like the more reasonable choice.